Sunday, April 13, 2008

V02 Max and body fat

I got the testing done this morning. It was a little different than I thought it would be. Instead of running really hard, it was walking then jogging at very high inclines. The test took about 15 minutes. The I did the underwater body fat test. I am not going to report my results on that because the result was not even near where I thought I was. I have been training well for about a month and really well for about a week. The doctor that did my testing gave me some really good advice on how to lower the body fat percentage. Now, along with my strict training regime, comes a strict eating regime. I knew this was coming and have started to eat better, but now that I have the information, I am even more motivated. This means no more treats, no more chips, and no more alcohol. It is not like I have time for a lot of partying anyway. I am in bed by about 9pm every night!

I got all workouts in this week! There is only a morning swim tomorrow so that will be a nice break and I am hoping that the girls take a nap so that I can take one too!

No comments: