Sunday, August 31, 2008

Running Skirt

I have a new favorite workout item!  It is a running skirt from skirt sports ( www.skirtsports.com ).  I wish I would have started using this in the beginning of the season.  I went with the triathlon skirt because it has buttons for your race number right on the skirt.  The triathlon one, unlike the running one, does not come with a liner so I had to buy that separately.  On the website they have triathlon shorts that can be worn under it, but I bought the sporties (they look like the bundies you wear in track).  I LOVE IT!  The only thing that people may not like is that it is short.  However it is no shorter than some of the running shorts out there.  

I will be wearing this for Ironman WI!  It is light and feels so good to run in.  Plus, why not bring a little sexy back to the Ironman!

3 comments:

Mary Eggers said...

I am also a massive skirt fan. Three years ago I put on my first skirt and I have never gone back! Welcome to the revolution!

juliemac said...

I am so excited for you!! can't wait to cheer you on this coming weekend.

#1992!!!

I am also a big fan of the skirt!

Unknown said...

i wear skirs a bunch for running...and i'm trying to decide on "bottoms" for my run at ironman arizona in a couple months...how were the "bundies" for the marathon?? thanks.

katymoe@comcast.net