Monday, August 25, 2008

TAPER!


We were up north this weekend and, while the workouts were longer than I thought they would be (4hr bike followed by a 30 min run, a 1.5 hour run and 1 hour swim), I still got to do this. I felt this is the only time I have been able to do this all summer! Lately, a lot of follow triathletes have been talking about motivation. It is the end of the season and I think, psychologically, the last race is a hard one to do. I have been using this taper the last few weeks as motivation.

More to come later! I am off to Masters! I was looking to having today off, because I usually do! Since there are only 2 weeks left, I know I should go even though it is pitch black outside. Again, also digging deep for that last extra umph!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

juliemac said...

way to be strong sara. you are almost there! all that hard work will pay off so you can ENJOY your big day!!